Monday, December 8, 2008

My Bio

First and last name:

Rachael Fisher

Hometown:

Lakewood, CO

Major(s):

Journalism

Favorite class:

Techniques of Persuasion

Background:

I was born in India and adopted with my real little sister when I was six. I have grown up in Colorado for the majority of my life. I am privileged in having a dual faceted view of the world when it comes to race, culture, diversity and the intertwining of our global community.

Favorite quote:

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
--Gandhi

Why I am excited about being part of “The Apprentice Challenge @ Metro State”:

It’s awesome to be a part of a legacy that we leave behind with everyone we touch. We leave a legacy at Metro State, the Auraria campus, Denver and with everyone we encounter in the projects we will work with. We have been given an opportunity to truly make a difference in our community and world.

Why I should win "The Apprentice Challenge @ Metro State":

Because I like a challenge and I am the best! I feel I embody the Metro State spirit, and that despite the challenges of our lives, we strive to achieve our goals and be the most amazing we can be. Also, I will do whatever it takes be the “Apprentice”. Bring it on!

No comments: