Saturday, February 7, 2009

Life is amazing and weird.

This weekend has already turned into one of those amazing weekends I will look back on and think WOW; Life is awesome!

One of my friends and I went out dancing for the first time in six months, I think, or more. I love going to dance at gay clubs because, the gays know how to throw a party and also I have many gay friends. Every once in a while who doesn't want to roll around in glitter and dance the night away?? Also, my boyfriend and I had a huge fight, and rolling around in glitter and dancing makes everything better.

So, we're out, boppin' around to Madonna and we see this sign up for winning something. We sign up-which I loathe-I feel like I am always going to be looped into some sort of timeshare or giving up my first born. I crumple mine up because that is always the secret to winning anything. We continue to dance around for an hour or so and they hold the drawing for the prize. The person they call isn't there anymore, so they redraw and guess who wins a cruise to Cozumel?

Not me. My friend!!!

I offered to babysit her kid. But, YAY-she's been having a crummy couple of months so I was mouthing, Thank God! No one deserves to win something more than that girl.

Then I've been working on leadership skills on the side, and this morning I became the vice-chair of an organization. I am excited but a little nervous.

I hope everyone is having an eventful weekend!  Mine has been amazing...and weird.

No comments: