Monday, February 2, 2009

On break...

Jesse and I are sitting here in his office, totally stuck in a chinese coma from the chinese food-we may not make sense because we are too fat right now, our minds too. But we thought we would write a little wrap-up of the first challenge.

Jesse says, "It was great...it was great." Imagine a little kid missing his two front teeth.
And I said "Why Jesse, why was it so great?"
"Because we all worked together as one team, one mission." (He's keeping out the minor disagreements we had-like when we fought about the color of the binders for the final presentation-or the discount the Kinkos guy gave us-I tried to say it was because of me, but noooo...it had to be him...) and he says yep.

I have to admit, Jesse is the bomb-diggity. He is telling me the story about going to winterpark for the ski trip we won. Chantay and Jesse don't know how to ski very well, and they were on the bunny hill for the morning and when they finally made it to the green hill after lunch, they realized how inexperienced they really were. Jesse and Chantay don't know how to ride the lifts and he was body slammed by the lifts. See Jesse's blog for details...it should prove to be hilarious! I almost fell over because I couldn't breathe from laughing too hard.

It sounds like a good time was had by all. I missed it for a family emergency. But next time we win, I will be there! T-minus 12!

No comments: